About Me

My photo
dover foxcroft, maine
married mother of five in total three mine and two my husband's children two part time jobs full time student and just loving life. active in my church and member of my local American legion

Sunday, October 24, 2010

meta-graf on cause and effect essay

     I chose as my decision to go back to school for the cause and effect essay because it was the first thing that came to my mind that really had three separate and distinct areas that led to that decision. I did not have to work for the decision because it and the reasons were right there. I was lucky in that regard. The subject itself was and still is something that excites me.  I am good and sick of my hand to mouth existence, so therefore I am very passionate about changing it. I find that a lot of my assignments I can correlate to that decision and to the fact of what I want to become. Maybe it is because I am the type of person who lives in the now, with her eye on the future. Crying over spilled milk has never had an appeal for me, so therefore I do not cry and whine that I did not go to school when I was younger , I only choose to try and get through it now and in the process use what little spare energy I have to excel in who I am

1 comment:

  1. That explains the background to the writing or the idea--and how did the actual writing go? Problems, good things?

    ReplyDelete