About Me

My photo
dover foxcroft, maine
married mother of five in total three mine and two my husband's children two part time jobs full time student and just loving life. active in my church and member of my local American legion

Monday, September 13, 2010

Inventory & Inventory

The Inventory of My Square-Shaped Coffee Table
  • Oval shaped green luncheon plate with the of a tomatoey sauce and a tarnished silver fork on it
  • Green xbox hand control device, unplugged
  • 5 inch piece of silver wire
  • folded up note writtten to my son at his school
  • 8"x6" black photo album with letter "C" on the front cover, containing 180 ofr so family photos all slots filled
  • In the center of the table is a painted terracotta flowerpot with a candle in it smells like apples, it has been lit at least once
  • 2"x3" old gold picture frame with a picture of my husband and I getting married it is frayed and worn and no longer stands on its own
  • folded receipt from the grocery store
  • light blue spiral notebook with a butterfly on the front cover
  • well worn science fiction paperback book titled, "The Ghatti's Tale " It is the first in a series
  • folded piece of paper revealed to be a form had to have me sign which he was supposed to take back to school and apparently didn't
  • TV remote
  • a few crumbs of something white (toast perhaps)


I assume that these things all speak of a very busy person who has at least one son that doesn't pick up after himself a whole lot. This person likes to read and watches tv while they eat. They do like their home to look nice and smell nice but have too much going on to oversee every little thing. Here they eat when they can and clean up when there is time, but mostly things slide around between done and undone

1 comment: