About Me

My photo
dover foxcroft, maine
married mother of five in total three mine and two my husband's children two part time jobs full time student and just loving life. active in my church and member of my local American legion

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Reactions of an Isearch

   I have read several examples of this thing called an Isearch paper that I must do and I am really impressed. The writers obviously did quite a lot of work and put together some interesting and informative papers. I could see on a couple of them how they went back to the drawing board and reworked their papers. At first they were disorganized and then when we saw the later version it had been worked to show definitive direction. I felt like I was watching a kid grow up. I saw the excitement that one person had for the paper he was writing and the complete puzzlement and self-doubt of a mother as to why her little girl didn't want to potty train. They all let their passion and their interest in the topic they were writing shine through.  As for reading the picky stuff, I gleaned from it an order for my own paper that I have to write and a few questions for the professor of the pen himself about the order and the technical words at the end. But other than that I can only hope that with time work and effort I could create a paper just as good. Although honestly I like doing grafs and prompts better, not because they are shorter but because I can wrap it all up in a nice neat little package and if I have done my job there will be a bow on it. The Isearches look so large that, quite frankly, I am going to need a whole lot more ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Thoughtful reaction, exactly why I assign this graf! I'm sure bows and ribbons 'r' U.

    ReplyDelete